"Had a beef with Puffy about slapping Drake"- Former bodyguard claims J Prince is behind major lawsuit as revenge over Diddy hitting Drake

Hot 97
Diddy's former bodyguard Big Joe claims J Prince is behind massive lawsuits against Diddy (Image via Getty Images)

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ former bodyguard Big Joe revealed on Angela Yee’s Way Up show that music executive J. Prince is likely supporting Houston lawyer Tony Buzbee, who is representing over 100 victims of Puff Daddy. The bodyguard also slammed Combs’ alleged victim Thalia Graves’ claims of him being present while she was assaulted by Combs. Meanwhile, the rapper remains behind bars as he awaits his trial.

Ad

Trigger Warning: The following article discusses s*x trafficking and s*xual assault. Reader’s discretion is advised.

During the aforementioned interview, Big Joe claimed that J. Prince was likely the powerhouse who wanted to see Diddy’s supposed destruction. Big Joe said on the show:

“She [Thalia Graves] brought up- “me and Mr. J. Prince will be down there.” It was brought to my attention later on that J. Prince had a beef with Puffy about slapping Drake. So Drake called J Prince and went off on him for not taking up for him against Puffy and honestly that’s none of my business.”
Ad
youtube-cover
Ad

Big Joe then revealed that he was told that J. Prince was the person behind Tony Buzbee, representing at least 120 individuals who claim to be victims of Diddy. Big Joe said:

“After listening to people explain the situation to me, I think J Prince is one of the main culprits behind trying to destroy Puffy’s character.”

What happened between Drake and Diddy?

In February 2015, the Certified Lover Boy and Diddy got into a tussle outside a Miami club, with the former also ending up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder. Many assumed that Combs launched an attack against Drake for attempting to pursue Combs’ then-girlfriend and singer Cassie Ventura. However, it was later confirmed that this was not the case.

Ad

It was reported that Combs was angered by Drake releasing his 0-100 track on July 15, which was originally created for both to sing. However, after Combs kept the song on hold, Drake reportedly decided to release the track without the Bad Boy Records mogul.

This reportedly led to Combs confronting Drake and punching him in the shoulder, landing the latter in the ER.

youtube-cover
Ad

In a recording obtained by TMZ later on, J. Prince reportedly said:

“You awakened a sleeping giant, let me put these bully n**gas on notice. Puffy feeling like he can put his hands on my family, opens the doors for his family to be touched… you reap what you sow.”

J. Prince was referring to Diddy attacking Drake at the Miami club in the recording.

Ad

Big Joe was referring to Tony Buzbee revealing in a press statement that he had been retained by at least 120 individuals to pursue civil lawsuits against Diddy. The allegations included violent s*xual assault, r*pe, s*xual abuse, facilitating s*x with controlled substance, false imprisonment, compelling prostitution, s*xual misconduct, dissemination of video recordings, and s*xual abuse of minors. The youngest victim was a nine-year-old.

Meanwhile, Combs remains in jail after being indicted on federal charges. He has pleaded not guilty.

Quick Links

Edited by Prem Deshpande
Sportskeeda logo
Close menu
WWE
WWE
NBA
NBA
NFL
NFL
MMA
MMA
Tennis
Tennis
NHL
NHL
Golf
Golf
MLB
MLB
Soccer
Soccer
F1
F1
WNBA
WNBA
More
More
bell-icon Manage notifications