WWE made a massive mistake with Wyatt Sicks ahead of their in-ring debut on RAW, according to legend

Triple H is the Chief Content Officer of WWE [Image credits: star
Triple H (left), Wyatt Sicks (right) [Images via The Game's IG & WWE.com]

WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray recently claimed that the Triple H-led promotion made a huge mistake with the Wyatt Sicks on the latest edition of Monday Night RAW. The fearsome faction will make its in-ring debut on next week's episode of the red brand.

Ad

On this week's RAW, Otis and Akira Tozawa locked horns with Brutus and Julius Creed, with Chad Gable in The Creed Brothers' corner. Following the match, Gable, Brutus, and Julius assaulted the Alpha Academy members. However, the Wyatt Sicks showed up to take out Master Gable and The Creed Brothers. The fearsome stable's members even unmasked themselves on WWE television.

Later, in a backstage segment, Chad Gable and The Creed Brothers asked RAW General Manager Adam Pearce for a match against the Wyatt Sicks. Uncle Howdy's teammates, Erick Rowan, Dexter Lumis, and Joe Gacy, are now set to square off against Gable, Brutus, and Julius on next week's edition of the red brand.

Ad

During a recent edition of the Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray stated that he was not a fan of seeing the sinister faction regularly making an entrance through Gorilla.

Ray mentioned how the fearsome stable made their electrifying debut, taking out several names backstage, and claimed the Triple H-led promotion hadn't maintained the mystery behind the faction since then.

"I'd like a little bit of mystery when it comes to the Wyatt Sicks. That's why I don't want to see them come through Gorilla. That's why I don't want to know that they're contracted talent because you're telling me they are very much like everybody else. This was a group who basically tried to kill people on their debut. What was everybody saying about what it looked like happened to Chad Gable at the Gorilla position the night that the Wyatts debuted? People were saying, 'It looked like a gunshot to the head!' That's pretty drastic," he said. [H/T: Wrestling INC]
Ad
Ad

Former WWE writer criticizes Wyatt Sicks' segment on RAW

During the latest edition of Sportskeeda Wrestling's Legion of RAW, former WWE writer Vince Russo said that he was not a fan of the Wyatt Sicks members unmasking and hitting normal wrestling moves on Chad Gable and The Creed Brothers this past Monday.

"Bro, after a three-month buildup, here's what happened. After a three-month buildup, they take their mask off, and there was no attack. They hit the Creed Brothers with wrestling moves. There was no attack; there was no torture; there were no weapons. Never in my wildest dream would I have believed they could have killed this this quickly," he said.
Ad

It will be interesting to see what the Stamford-based promotion has planned for Wyatt Sicks' in-ring debut next week on Monday Night RAW.

Quick Links

Edited by Yash Mittal
sk promotional banner
Sportskeeda logo
Close menu
WWE
WWE
NBA
NBA
NFL
NFL
MMA
MMA
Tennis
Tennis
NHL
NHL
Golf
Golf
MLB
MLB
Soccer
Soccer
F1
F1
WNBA
WNBA
More
More
bell-icon Manage notifications